Day 5 – Renewal
Renew your commitment to LESS screen time.
Here are some Smartphone stats:
* Americans spend 5.4 hours per day on their phone.
* People check their phones 58 times daily on average, with more than half of those occurring during work hours.
* Americans over 24 send or receive an average of 41.5 text messages daily.
* Adults 18-24 years old send and receive over 128 texts every day.
What are the effects of spending time on our gadgets?
* Increases stress
* Causes Anxiety
* Causes poor sleep
* Increases thumb, neck, back, and eye pain
* Decreases quality of relationships with friends, family, and significant others
* Lowers self-esteem
* Increases chronic illness
* Changes the way your brain works
If you want to know how much time you spend on your phone, go into Settings–>Apps, and there it is.
I want to support your commitment to RENEWING, so go here: https://anniemfonte.com/resources/wallpaper-pack/ and get my FREE phone wallpaper. It asks for a pause before you mindlessly dive into your digital jungle. It reminds you to be intentional, take a deep breath and be grateful.
Please join me in LESS screen time and MORE quality time without your phone.