The difference between ‘Do Right, Not Be Right’.
Starting from the time we were in pre-school we were rewarded for “being right”. As a result the need to be right becomes deeply ingrained in us as we grow and develop. The need to be right is a symptom of the lack of self-esteem or wanting to be in control or feel superior to others. Many people become consumed with needing to be right to the point of creating miserable, lonely, and in extreme cases, an unhealthy life. This 4 week eCourse will provide you with the opportunity to be a brave and compassionate warrior who becomes interested and empathetic with yourself and others. You will learn that the antidote to “being right” is “doing right”. During this class you will:
- Ask and answer life changing questions
- Understand the power of vulnerability
- Learn the difference between flow and rigidity
- Be able to choose Joy over Fear
- Recognize that each choice you make creates the life you live
“Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.